At Hudson Valley Scoliosis Correction Center, we pride ourselves on offering “Destination-Worthy Treatment.” That means that we provide treatment of a high-enough quality to make it worthwhile for our patients who travel thousands of miles, some at great cost. While many of our patients are from the Hudson Valley region, others have traveled to our clinic from across the country and all over the world. Our number one priority is to offer personalized, highly-effective treatment for each of those patients. That’s what makes our clinic a worthy destination for each and every person with scoliosis.
Aside from providing worthwhile treatment, we also want to make it easy for our patients who travel to do so at the greatest convenience and the most reasonable cost. That’s why we have established discounted rates with local hotels to make your stay as comfortable and cost-effective as possible. The Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Inn are both a 30 second walk from our facility (see map below). They are owned by the same corporation and offer discount rates (depending on availability). When booking your reservation, mention you are receiving treatment at Hudson Valley Scoliosis and they will be happy to assist you in your stay. Click Here for other hotels in the area.
No matter whether you’re from the other side of town or the other side of the world, Hudson Valley Scoliosis Correction Center will provide you with the best treatment at the most reasonable rates. For information about accommodations and special discounted rates, please call us today. We’ll help you find the right accommodations for your needs to make your visit as easy and comfortable as possible.
- Transport of Rockland (TOR) operates 10 bus routes within Rockland County, providing local and express service along major and local roads. Use TOR to connect with TZx buses, other local bus services, trains and ferry.
- TAPPAN ZEExpress (TZx) operates bus service between Rockland County and Tarrytown/White Plains in Westchester County, where you can connect with Metro-North trains to Manhattan and Coach USA/Rockland Coaches.
- Coach USA/Rockland Coaches (Red & Tan Bus Lines) to Port Authority Bus Terminal and George Washington Bridge Bus Station in New York City, via several stops in Rockland County.
- Metro-North Runs East of Hudson. Use TZx to connect to Metro-North Stations in Westchester which go to Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan.
- NJ Transit Runs West of Hudson. Trains to Secaucus Junction, Hoboken, and NY Penn Station stop at various locations in Rockland, including Suffern and Sloatsburg on the Main/Bergen-Port Jervis line and Spring Valley, Nanuet, and Pearl River on the Pascack Valley Line. PATH Commuter service between Hoboken and Manhattan.
- AMTRAK Service from New York Penn Station to various destinations around the country including Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC.